Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Dilemma

Don't be fooled by the title; I'm fine.
I wanted to post because I have not done so in a while, but I have very little to say and cannot shake the feeling that I ought to be studying right now. So instead I will comment on what I should be studying.
I have to do a presentation on the Prisoner's Dilemma and how it pertains to OPEC. Anyone who has any ideas on fun or interesting ways to do this should feel free to let me know. Also, any helpful hints on memorizing the key concepts of the Old Testament would be great.
Oh, and how about your 25th ranked (that's higher than both Georgia and Miami, by the way) Demon Deacons? I'm greatly pumped, first that we cracked the top 25, and second that we did so against NC State, the greatest of all pretenders. And unlike the last time we were ranked, we are a mortal lock to not blow that ranking one week after getting it (we have a bye on Saturday). Now we have 14 days to prepare for the Carolina juggernaut, a game which could seal our sweep of the Big Four. I'll have to get used to the idea that we're a football school this year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still undefeated. Get some. I'm glad that you finally decided to update your blog...I'd almost forgotten about it ;). Congrats to Wake - you really ARE, finally, a football school. As to that studying, you're on your own, kid. Have fun with that.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home