Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Storms

I am currently trapped, both literally and figuratively, in the library and don't appear to be anywhere near escaping either my religion paper or the latest in this evening's round of freak thunderstorms. From where I'm sitting in ZSR Library I've been able to listen to this particular cloud roar across the building's surprisingly flimsy roof from my right to left. I wish I had been here during the hail earlier.
The rain is so loud that I can hear it over my Jacques Loussier. I swear there is no better rain music around when you're feeling upbeat. I really must go back to my work, but if you haven't heard Jacques' theme and four variations on Beethoven's Allegretto from Symphony 7 on a rainy day, I would highly recommend you try it. I love college.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

If you're going to be trapped, that's the best way to be...stuck in the ZSR Library on a stormy day:) That, my friend, is joy.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home