Thursday, August 24, 2006

Here We Go

I'm now done with two days of class and, believe it or not, I got into the exact classes I wanted to. Now I just have to learn to speak spanish, diagnose micro and macroeconomic ills, understand the spiritual and literary precedents of a little book I like to call the Bible, oh, and learn how to program a computer. No problem.
Knowing exactly which classes I'm taking is nice, but knowing that now I have to take them is not. I've become rather comfortable here in a relatively short period of time. Now I'm not getting to sleep as much and I actually kind of miss part of my social scene. Who knew I had a social scene? So here goes: it's time for the hard part. I'm off to get some software on my laptop to support Java programming and then to learn espanol. Ever feel a little in over your head?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home