Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Yeah, What He Said

I've had a good bit of down time since school let out, which means I've had time to let my mind wander. This is a dangerous thing; when my mind wanders I end up with convictions and sweeping statements that later get me in trouble.
Yesterday, after some lasagna and fellowship en la Casa de Wilson, I paid a surprise visit to Aho to check on the hocky game (the Canes lost). The conversation turned to Aho's friend Gmoney, whose blog I have neglected recently. I just finished reading one of his newer sermons, and I think Gmoney has done a better job at putting into words parts of a notion I've been tossing around a lot lately. Should you have the time and feel so inclined, read this sermon and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home