Monday, April 17, 2006

Day 18

And so it ends.
Today is the last day of the last major break from the last semester of my last year of mandatory schooling. Tommorow I return to school, to the annoyance of Calculus, the ordeal of English, the stress of Journalism, and the mind-numbing activity of Computer App. On the other hand, I do get to see my favorite lunch ladies again.
It's all over: the snoozing, the schmoozing, the idle musing. Gone are the three a.m. specials on the History Channel, the four p.m. naps 'just cause', and my new horticulture hobby. Fare thee well, loved activities, I hardly knew thee.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's all over: the snoozing, the schmoozing, the idle musing." You hold a special place in the heart of an English major! Well done! Enjoy your return to school and send my love to the lunch ladies. The OLD one that collects $$ is my fav. Have fun and I hope to hear from you soon!
I feel left out having to check "other" when leaving you a comment...maybe I should start an account.....lemme know your thoughts....should I abstain? WAIT..I used to have an account somewhere...see if you can find chrissymadeapage. I don't remember where I put it (it's somewhere out there in the interweb...it's how I wasted my computer app time freshman year!)

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a drama queen Ryan.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home