Friday, May 05, 2006

Exhale

Well, you should probably inhale first.
Now breathe out; don't you feel better? I certainly do. Sometimes it's nice to just stop and get caught up with your oxygen intake.
It's been a doozy of a week for me, with four AP tests and the conference tournament all coming in a five day period. Now I'm looking forward to long naps and no studying. I don't know what kind of week all of you had (I know Mom and Dad had tough ones) but I would suggest that if you're as stressed as I am you should just take a long moment and exhale. Feels good, doesn't it?
Still not relaxed? Well, just remember that it could be worse; you could be Mrs. Hutchinson. Ole Hutch is in charge of all the AP tests at our school, and after several years of flawless execution the wheels came off this week. She encountered unannounced construction, screaming kids, late buses, having the wrong tests on the wrong day, and locking all the exams along with her keys in the trunk of her car, to name a few of the hardships this week. Mrs. Hutchinson, if you're reading this, I think you should take a moment and exhale.
Now doesn't that feel better?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the advice, it was much needed....until I accidentally read them wrong. Instead of taking a deep breath, I didn't breathe at all. Someone found me passed out next to the computer and I recovered nearly 87% brain use already! Boy, I sure do feel better

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home