Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Zebras

We totally have them in Surry County. In fact, we have them in Toast. I'd show you a picture of one to prove it, but I don't have one. And besides, it's better to take my word for it. You need to believe people most of the time.
Unless, of course, that person is my sister. If she tells you she saw a zebra, just ignore her. We were in California, the sun must've have been playing tricks with her already feeble mind. She really saw a donkey, and no matter how hard she tries to convince other people (and herself) that she saw one, she didn't/
It WAS a zebra, really! You believe me, right? Why does no one believe me?!!
Because it was a freaking donkey. I'm sorry, Jennie. Three pairs of eyes saw it, and only one thought it was a zebra. Get over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home