Sunday, January 01, 2006

Back from California


I just spent a week (well, six days) on the west coast in the great state of California. I didn't see Alcatraz, the Full House house, Lombard Street, the otters and sealions, or the Governator, buy hey, there's always next year.
I have several hundred stories I could share and I may very well fill up several posts with my California Adventure (oops, sorry Disney), but I'm tired right now and, frankly, most of the jokes and anecdotes would only be funny if you were on the trip.
Which, in case you weren't aware, you you were not.
So instead of wasting your time I'll just leave you with this picture.
I took this shot on the Pacific Coast Highway. This two-lane road runs all along the coastline, which features mountains plunging several thousand feet into the water below. This shot was taken about 1200 feet above the water, and I mean right above it. Sufferers of vertigo need not drive this road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home