Sunday, January 08, 2006

Vengeful Rodents

The Mount Airy News changed its front page format recently, removing my favorite part of the paper. No longer on front page is a small box at the bottom containing a funny or bizarre story from somewhere in the world. Maybe they ran out of interesting things to run. Just in case they're building up a collection of them, this story should do nicely.
I think I treat rodents, insects, and other pests well, so I have no sympathy for the guy who did this. Well, maybe a little. Still, I'm proud of the little rascal; he shows no sign of the turmoil he went through. Maybe he found a nice plastic surgeon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dern rat! Oh well, that's what you get for trying to pick on something smaller than you. Next time try picking on somebody your own size, old man!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home