Saturday, October 22, 2005

It has come to my attention that a certain associate minister, who shall remain nameless, has not only been reading but commenting on this site. Usually I would be taken aback at such unsolicited viewing. But careful research has revealed that the party, who shall remain nameless at this time for security reasons, is a fan of The Daily Show and is therefore a-o-k in my book. Plus I'm pretty sure he's a hockey fan, and my cousin Josh would not approve of wronging a fellow puck head. So I have taken the liberty of returning the proverbial favor, and below is a link to his own random musings.
http://chrisaho.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Night of Comedy: Lap-Pop
Across from the homeless shelter on Capp street in the Mission District, at the Space180 venue, there was a cosmic convergence.
Silvester
Hi, tell to our friends, if they are searching blogs, to visit my site: low cost sms
I just tell them about your site, and they like it!
Silvester

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home