Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pictures and Such

This is mainly for my GSE people. I've appreciated getting some of your senior pictures in the mail and online, and would like to send you mine. Unfortunately, I only have a limited number and I don't wanna go about mailing them all away. Therefore, I am going to try to figure out how to use this site to host some of my pictures. Should I learn how (which means one of ya'll is gonna have to teach me) to host pictures online, then I'll try to get links so we can get a collection of em up. I'll need your help. If you have any pictures for me to put up, or you know how I can put up the ones I already have, leave a comment on this post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

o_O What the heck are those comments about?

Uh, anyways, I think it's a great idea what you're doing. Let me know when you get it up and running.

<3 ya

P.S... my xanga is wayy cooler... xP.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Aho said...

i can show you a little about pics later.
chris

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home