Thursday, October 20, 2005

Comments

It has come to my attention that some of you smart alecks, namely my father, would like to critique my seemingly flawless prose. Alright knuckleheads, I'm changing the default settings so that you can leave me messages on my posts. But know this: should you feel the need to disagree with what I say, I will feel obligated to defend my sacred honor against your baseless assaults and may, in the process, school thee with my master wit. Comments are welcome, but ye be warned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It came as a bit of concern to me that the only post without a comment is the one where you finally allow us to comment. How has this gone on for so long? There isn't even an "anonymous" respnse. Are these people afraid of a challenge?! My true feelings aside, I want to take advantage of your allowed "public vulnerability" and say...LAME. Oh yeah, I'm rising to the challenge.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home