Thursday, December 07, 2006

Stolen From Adam's Blog

I hate to resort to theivary, but I saw a video on Adam's Blog and I thought I'd share it with you. To say this man has too much time is an understatement, and I will waste no breath commenting on more productive things he could have done. Just enjoy the fruits of his ill-advised labor.
I have a lot of free time myself these days. I have only one exam remaining and it's on Saturday, so in the meantime I'm trying really hard to make myself study and generally failing. To make matters worse, Aho linked to two extremely simple and rather amusing flash games and I find myself spending more time batting a penguin than studying spanish. Thanks, aho (by the way, my record is 322.9).

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yeah no problem with the video steal. I can only imagine how that idea started. Did he one day wake up and suddenly decide "Hey, why don't I go set up some bottle, and roller skate through them to make a song?"

so how are the exams coming?

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just hit 323.4

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

323.5, merry christmas
aho

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home