Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Wide World of Idiots

If you look in the top right corner of this window you'll see a few little buttons. One of them says "flag", which you should never, ever press on this page. If you do I shall be forced to be cross with you. A button you may feel free to press is the "next blog" button, located just to the right of the flag. It will take you to some random blog on blogspot's server. The results of blog surfing can be quite hilarious.
I must warn you that there's no telling what you'll find on these random pages. In my surfing tonight I ran across a page completely loaded with obscenities. Next came a page about kittens and funny news stories. This was followed by some stock broker's financial analysis. Next was a guy trying to learn to speak english. All very humerous.
At the end of my blog surfing this evening came this blog, which scared the crap outta me. I don't even understand it, but I know it's a little weird. See for yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty DANG scary if you ask me!

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home