Monday, January 30, 2006

A Quick Shout Out

...has to go to my dear Aunt Janice, who once again proved her mettle this evening in the area of being awesome. I've been battling a cold for five days now, and I had almost surrendered to my congestion in exhaustion (granted, the war metaphor is a bit of a stretch, but give me a break here; I'm sick). Just when it seemed that no hope was left, Aunt Janice, that saint of soothingness, that practitioner of palliatives, sent down some Zycom Intense Sinus Relief. Once again, I am at peace...at least for 10-12 hours. Aunt Janice, I should like to kiss you but I think I'm still contagious so this post will have to do. Madam, your services are always valued.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thine eloquence has touched a tender nerve.

By the way, I liked the blog

10:02 AM  
Blogger Aho said...

you've been tagged, see my blog

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home