Monday, January 30, 2006

Bom Bom Bom Part II

A while back I dedicated a post to the super-catchy song that plays in the background of the Jarhead trailor. By chance I finally stumbled across the song. It's called Jesus Walks, and it's by Kanye "George Bush does not care about black people" West. Aho, I can't believe you never pointed that out to me.
I downloaded the song (relax, I payed for it) and it's just as catchy over the course of three minutes as it was for thirty seconds. The language is a bit coarse, so perhaps mother should avoid it. For the rest of you, enjoy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Jesus Walks! I wish that I knew that was the song on the commercial...would you believe that I never saw that commercial? Okay, so maybe you would. I need to watch more TV. But that's just awesome. Did you ever see the movie? Was it as good as the trailer would lead you to think? Have a good one, and good luck getting that song out of your head!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home