Monday, April 09, 2007

Blank

I've been meaning to post something for a while, but inspiration is hard to come by these days. I've been kicking around some ideas, mainly dealing with testing the idea of momentum in basketball and stuff for Big Concert, but my ideas are fairly disjointed right now and writing them down would serve only to confuse. The next two weeks promise to be the busiest in a long, long time, and as soon as that ends I begin exam season. Suffice it to say that posts will likely be few and far between for awhile, but in about a month things will settle down and I'll be back. Oh yeah, I'll be back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

they shall be missed. a twinge of clever humor a (whenever you post a blog post) keeps the doctor away. at least, thats what my mom always told me.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home