Thursday, February 01, 2007

Landry View

If any of you happen to live in a place which requires you to do your laundry in a community facility, I suggest you check out laundryview.com. It tells you which of your washers and dryers are available at any given time, as well as gives a rough estimate of how much longer it will take for each machine to finish. Plus, it shows you an animated picture of your room with the machines in use shaking in a realistic way. Something about a jiggling machine just tickles my fancy. Check it out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly enough, Meredith is not on laundry view. Pout - I guess I'll have to do mine the "old fashioned" way!....looks like a way fun site, though!!!

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so primitive. GW will text message your phone when a washer is available. lol

12:26 PM  
Blogger Nialator said...

Too bad for you then, Alexander, cause you're going to Davidson. Oh, wait, that's a step in the other direction. &^%*&%

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, poor me off to Davidson, the land of laundry service, personally I think that I should get a butler as well.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAUNDRY SERVICE? ARE YOU KIDDING? Some people have it made.....

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home