Wednesday, March 07, 2007

T-minus 38 hours

...and counting til I go on Spring Break, and the excitement around here is palpable! I have finished with graded assignments for the week, taken care of the oh-so-adorable Bentley, and am contemplating dividing my summer between France and Econ research. To top it all off, I've also gotten word that the illustrious Taylor Forry has put the final stamp of approval on Here Is What I Know Now , Chi Rho's eighth and latest album. Go to http://chirho.com/ and follow the link to our MySpace page or click here to listen to four of the songs in their full glory. The recording/editing/re-recording/album-art-designing process has been really amazing for me and it's great to finally hear the final product. I've heard the entire album and I'm in love with it right now, and though I may not be the most impartial commentator, I would certainly suggest you pick up a copy or at least come to Big Concert on April 21st. That's all for now, more to follow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I'm pretty much in love with these 4 songs! Well done, my friend, I'm so proud of you and all of your accomplishments!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I've noticed your New Year's resolution (a picture and response each day) has gone well;) I'm really excited about this c.d. I will buy one and have you sign it for me. How about that? Anyways Niland Ryan, I miss talking to you:( The distance is killing me. I hope your break is going well... See you ever so soon.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home